SIX MONTH CONTRACT PROJECT MANAGER POSITION OPPORTUNITY
RLC is a full service event management agency based in Alton, Hampshire. We conceive, create and deliver events from multi-day recognition programmes and conferences to bespoke team activities and event education courses, both here in the UK and worldwide.
We are a close-knit team working in a friendly, yet professional environment, and we have a reputation within the industry for hosting high quality, very successful events.
We are currently looking to recruit an additional member to join our team on a contract basis between December 2018 to May 2019 as a Project Manager. In this role you would be working alongside the existing members of the team, with responsibility for:
– Utilising our delegate management/registration software for all event projects
– Being a point of contact for all incoming guest enquiries
– Venue and event resources sourcing, negotiation, collation and distribution
– Event Management of all logistical aspects as per the brief
– Creative liaison in relation to web-site, event branding, theming and dressing
– Budget construction, financial control and management
– Leading/supporting on-site at events
The successful candidate will be a confident, polished and friendly individual who has a passion for what they do. Event experience is compulsory, along with a customer-centric attitude and an acute eye for detail. We would be looking for you to demonstrate the following:
– Comfortable multi-tasking
– Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
– Database and IT proficient
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficient with MS Office
– Ability to work on your own (if necessary)
– Driving license
Salary: up to £25,000.00 per annum, depending upon age and experience.
Place of Work: Office based in Alton, Hampshire
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 26 October 2018.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.